Auto Tech Review is India’s first and by far, the only automotive technology magazine, focussed on the growing automotive engineering industry and community. The monthly magazine takes a 360-degree approach to journalism, and disseminates information and knowledge through its print, online & digital platforms.
Primarily focussed at the technology-oriented management in the automotive industry, Auto Tech Review has in-depth technical articles that give an exclusive insight into progress in automotive engineering, technology and innovation. The magazine covers the entire gamut of the industry, including passenger cars, commercial vehicles, two- and three-wheelers, suppliers, the research fraternity and the academia.
The magazine also organizes technical conferences and seminars, including the following:
- CTO Roundtable on Automotive Electronics, with focus on powertrain electronics and HMI, infotainment & connectivity;
- Transmission.tech – an exclusive technical conference on automotive transmissions;
- Seminar on Safety Driven by Technology, with focus on advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and lighting;
- EV.tech - India's most holistic electromobility conference with a 360-degree perspective on the ecosystem;
- Indian Automotive Technology and Innovation Awards (IATIA), the only awards in the country that recognizes and honours excellence in automotive engineering, technology and innovation.
Apart from being one of the most respected and recognised B2B automotive publications in the country today, Auto Tech Review also boasts of a strong and growing readership base in international markets, with subscribers currently in 50+ countries. Our readership includes professionals in the automotive industry, researchers, government authorities, libraries and students.
Auto Tech Review is published by Springer Nature, a leading global research, educational and professional publisher. The 175-year-old company is the world's largest academic book publisher, publisher of the world's most influential journals and a pioneer in the field of open research. The magazine is based on ATZ of Germany, a magazine founded in 1898, and currently the oldest existing automotive magazine in the world.
Springer Nature is a world-leading research, educational and professional publisher.
Springer Nature is committed to providing the best quality content through a range of innovative products and services for the research, education and professional communities. Every day, around the globe, our brands and imprints support the important work of millions of people – helping students to learn, researchers and scientists to discover and professionals to achieve their goals and ambitions.