While the internal combustion engine architecturally has remained unchanged for over 100 years, numerous add-on technologies have found their way into engine compartments to boost efficiency and performance. Turbocharging is one such technology, which is today applied across vehicles ranging from compact cars right up to large off-highway and power generation applications. To understand the approach to turbocharging from an overall perspective and India’s role in the global scheme of things, we talked to Mark Firth, Executive Director, Product Line Management & Marketing, Cummins Turbo Technologies.
- ATR BureauContinental Achieves One Million Speed Sensor Units at Manesar Plant
- ATR BureauIntelligent Mobility 2019 to Explore Integrated Mobility Ecosystem in India
- ATR BureauGoodyear India Unveils Assurance Duraplus 2, Wrangler AT SilentTrac Tyres
- Jaguar Land RoverPropulsion System Of The New Jaguar I-Pace
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality