While the internal combustion engine architecturally has remained unchanged for over 100 years, numerous add-on technologies have found their way into engine compartments to boost efficiency and performance. Turbocharging is one such technology, which is today applied across vehicles ranging from compact cars right up to large off-highway and power generation applications. To understand the approach to turbocharging from an overall perspective and India’s role in the global scheme of things, we talked to Mark Firth, Executive Director, Product Line Management & Marketing, Cummins Turbo Technologies.
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Continental Tachograph | Auto Component Industry & More
- ATR BureauFirst Aston Martin DBX Drives Off the Production Line
- ATR BureauAuto Component Industry Revenues to Decline by 14-18 % in FY21, says ICRA
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- Naveen ArulCoronavirus Outbreak Impacts Automotive Industry Across Verticals