Innovations and new functions are the lifeblood of the automotive industry. Most of these new developments relate to active chassis systems. These systems enhance the driving experience and improve safety. The Competence Centre of Vehicle Dynamics at Munich University of Applied Sciences is working on the further development of these systems. This report presents an overview and a current assessment of the development in active chassis systems.
- ATR BureauBattRE Launches Connected Scooter gps:ie at Rs 64,990
- ATR BureauTriumph Unveils Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Triumph Scrambler Bond Edition | Super Carry S-CNG & More
- ATR BureauGreaves Cotton Introduces BS-VI Compliant Single Cylinder Diesel Engine
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- ATR BureauValeo to Showcase 48V technology at iTEC 2019