Innovations and new functions are the lifeblood of the automotive industry. Most of these new developments relate to active chassis systems. These systems enhance the driving experience and improve safety. The Competence Centre of Vehicle Dynamics at Munich University of Applied Sciences is working on the further development of these systems. This report presents an overview and a current assessment of the development in active chassis systems.
- ATR BureauGovernment's Announcements Expected to Improve Market Sentiments: Auto Industry
- ATR BureauPioneer India Launches High-End Car Infotainment System
- ATR BureauTata Motors Introduces ‘ZIPTRON’ for Electric Vehicle Segment
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- Anirudh RahejaTata Intra: Engineered for Loads with Looks