Active methods for the modification of vehicle sounds are increasingly being used across a range of vehicle segments. The methods available liberate sound design from mechanical constraints. Due to the diversity of problems to resolve, suppliers of these technologies must offer flexible solutions with differing emphases. The example of a concept vehicle with Active Sound Management (ASM) by Bose demonstrates how different sound targets can be achieved quickly and cost-effectively.
- ATR BureauSkoda India Releases Rapid Rider Plus at Rs 7.99 lakh
- ATR BureauVolvo Buses To Supply Australia’s First Electric Buses To PTA
- ATR BureauApollo Tyres Aims For Leadership In Premium Two-Wheeler Segment In India
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range