TRW has developed an active restraint system that simplifies the seat belt buckling process and helps to improve occupant safety. The Active Buckle Lifter (ABL) simplifies locating and fastening the belt by lifting the buckle into a convenient position once the passenger is seated, and can help to reduce seat belt slack in dynamic and critical driving situations. The first application of the ABL was developed together with Daimler and will be available on the rear seats of the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class.
- ATR BureauContinental Achieves One Million Speed Sensor Units at Manesar Plant
- ATR BureauIntelligent Mobility 2019 to Explore Integrated Mobility Ecosystem in India
- ATR BureauGoodyear India Unveils Assurance Duraplus 2, Wrangler AT SilentTrac Tyres
- Jaguar Land RoverPropulsion System Of The New Jaguar I-Pace
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality