TRW has developed an active restraint system that simplifies the seat belt buckling process and helps to improve occupant safety. The Active Buckle Lifter (ABL) simplifies locating and fastening the belt by lifting the buckle into a convenient position once the passenger is seated, and can help to reduce seat belt slack in dynamic and critical driving situations. The first application of the ABL was developed together with Daimler and will be available on the rear seats of the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class.
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Auto Component Sales Decline | Borgwarner HVH 146
- ATR BureauAuto Component Sales Decline 10 % during April-September 2019 Period
- ATR BureauGreaves Cotton Introduces BS-VI Compliant Single Cylinder Diesel Engine
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month