Some years back, Zizala Lichtsysteme developed an adaptive headlight for BMW Motorrad based on a Xenon projector system, with a moveable lens for correcting the pitch. The inclined position will be compensated by a movable mirror that aims the plane of the dipped beam in all situations. This system is the first system of its kind in volume production. The adaptive light system creates visibility and safety.
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross
- Abhijeet SinghMaruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol: First Drive
- Deepangshu Dev SarmahKia Sonet – A Mighty Offering In The Compact SUV Segment
- Suhrid BaruaADAS Will Serve As Catalyst For Improved Vehicle Safety