Some years back, Zizala Lichtsysteme developed an adaptive headlight for BMW Motorrad based on a Xenon projector system, with a moveable lens for correcting the pitch. The inclined position will be compensated by a movable mirror that aims the plane of the dipped beam in all situations. This system is the first system of its kind in volume production. The adaptive light system creates visibility and safety.
- ATR BureauBentley Bentayga Gets New Seats and Increased Rear Legroom
- ATR BureauBGAUSS Unveils B8 and A2 Electric Scooters for India
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Honda WR-V Launched | Toyota Acceleration Suppression & More
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- Naveen ArulCoronavirus Outbreak Impacts Automotive Industry Across Verticals