The potential of thermal management with respect to CO2 reduction is given by faster warm-up of engine and drivetrain, reduced losses from water pump & fan and finally the operation of the engine in an optimal temperature range. In a new approach, BorgWarner applies a variable coolant pump and a controlled coolant valve to a conventional cooling system. Both components, as well as the viscous fan clutch, are controlled by a newly developed controls approach.
- ATR BureauSkoda India Releases Rapid Rider Plus at Rs 7.99 lakh
- ATR BureauVolvo Buses To Supply Australia’s First Electric Buses To PTA
- ATR BureauApollo Tyres Aims For Leadership In Premium Two-Wheeler Segment In India
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range