Magna Steyr Engineering has developed a methodology for evaluating hydrodynamic and acoustic noise sources. It allows clay models to be used in aeroacoustic wind tunnel measurements for variant selection and enables efficient post-processing steps to be defined for CAA simulation.
- ATR BureauSkoda India Releases Rapid Rider Plus at Rs 7.99 lakh
- ATR BureauVolvo Buses To Supply Australia’s First Electric Buses To PTA
- ATR BureauApollo Tyres Aims For Leadership In Premium Two-Wheeler Segment In India
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range