The Burgman fuel cell scooter (Burgman FCS) of Suzuki Motor Corporation is a hybrid scooter, which is equipped with a compact and air-cooled fuel cell system, jointly developed with Intelligent Energy Ltd. The scooter has been tested in a fleet testing programme supported by the UK Technology Strategy Board (TSB) since February 2010, to evaluate the vehicle’s performance and find any powertrain related issues arising from road and traffic conditions.
- ATR BureauSkoda India Releases Rapid Rider Plus at Rs 7.99 lakh
- ATR BureauVolvo Buses To Supply Australia’s First Electric Buses To PTA
- ATR BureauApollo Tyres Aims For Leadership In Premium Two-Wheeler Segment In India
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range