TRW has developed a new scalable and compact camera. The so called S-Cam is able to see and interpret what is happening on the road ahead of a vehicle more effectively than preceding systems. As a single component, it supports OEMs with an array of safety and driver assist functions, for example collision and lane departure warning, lane keeping, traffic sign indication, high/low beam, gliding light assistance as well as pedestrian safety functions.
- ATR BureauGKN Automotive Aims to Make Electric Propulsion Affordable
- ATR BureauSans CVs, Vehicle Registrations Recover Slightly in November 2019
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Updates from EXCON 2019 | FADA November 2019 Report & More
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month