For the development of vehicles with alternative drive systems, it is more important than ever to know the potential customers, so that the respective vehicle drive system can be positioned on the market with the right production volumes and the corresponding added value. A method of analysis developed by Daimler and Imug GmbH gives automotive manufacturers and component engineers a possibility to align the vehicle design to thewishes of the future automotive customers.
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Honda BSVI City Launch | Continental Milestone & More
- ATR BureauContinental Bengaluru Achieves Milestone of One Million ECUs For ABS, ESC
- Anirudh RahejaHonda Cars Drives in BS-VI Compliant City Starting at Rs 9.91 Lakhs
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month