For the development of vehicles with alternative drive systems, it is more important than ever to know the potential customers, so that the respective vehicle drive system can be positioned on the market with the right production volumes and the corresponding added value. A method of analysis developed by Daimler and Imug GmbH gives automotive manufacturers and component engineers a possibility to align the vehicle design to thewishes of the future automotive customers.
- ATR BureauContinental Achieves One Million Speed Sensor Units at Manesar Plant
- ATR BureauIntelligent Mobility 2019 to Explore Integrated Mobility Ecosystem in India
- ATR BureauGoodyear India Unveils Assurance Duraplus 2, Wrangler AT SilentTrac Tyres
- Jaguar Land RoverPropulsion System Of The New Jaguar I-Pace
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality