Scalability of car-to-X communication in all cars is a technically challenging issue. Performance, location of antenna and transceiver and the number of services are parameters that appear to be pulling each other to such an extent that no feasible solution seems possible. NXP Semiconductors and Cohda Wireless have been creating a solution that supports various antenna configurations The software approach provides the flexibility to implement either dual channel reception or single channel reception. Run time switching between modes is supported.
- ATR BureauJaguar Land Rover Rolls Out 3S Retailer Facility in Pune
- ATR BureauMaruti Suzuki Recalls 40,618 WagonR Cars On Fuel Hose Issue
- ATR BureauContinental Achieves One Million Speed Sensor Units at Manesar Plant
- Jaguar Land RoverPropulsion System Of The New Jaguar I-Pace
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality