Scalability of car-to-X communication in all cars is a technically challenging issue. Performance, location of antenna and transceiver and the number of services are parameters that appear to be pulling each other to such an extent that no feasible solution seems possible. NXP Semiconductors and Cohda Wireless have been creating a solution that supports various antenna configurations The software approach provides the flexibility to implement either dual channel reception or single channel reception. Run time switching between modes is supported.
- ATR BureauKia Motors India Offers Glimpse Of Its Compact SUV Concept
- ATR BureauMaruti Suzuki Begins Exports Of S-Presso Mini-SUV
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: MG ZS EV Launch | Kia Carnival | TVS Apache 160 & More
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Auto Tech Review BureauJK Tyre Launches Treel Sensors To Enable Smart Tyre Technology
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month