Raising specific power output in turbocharged engines with reduced displacement is a common way to achieve low fuel consumption and emission values without sacrificing driving performance. This is primarily achieved by increasing the degree of turbocharging, resulting in increased thermal and mechanical loads. In order to keep the temperature of the charge air at a low level, Mahle has developed a cascaded indirect integrated charge air cooling system and has now investigated its potentials for diesel engines.
- ATR BureauSkoda India Releases Rapid Rider Plus at Rs 7.99 lakh
- ATR BureauVolvo Buses To Supply Australia’s First Electric Buses To PTA
- ATR BureauApollo Tyres Aims For Leadership In Premium Two-Wheeler Segment In India
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range