Besides primary measures to reduce CO2 emissions at the combustion engine, it is also possible to decrease the climate-relevant gases with the chassis. Daimler developed efficient chassis systems which support recuperation and use systems like the active suspension Active Body Control and the foresight system Pre-Scan.
- ATR BureauGovernment's Announcements Expected to Improve Market Sentiments: Auto Industry
- ATR BureauPioneer India Launches High-End Car Infotainment System
- ATR BureauTata Motors Introduces ‘ZIPTRON’ for Electric Vehicle Segment
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- Anirudh RahejaTata Intra: Engineered for Loads with Looks