The ongoing trends of downsizing and downspeeding require new transmission concepts with large ratio spread and number of gears in order to simultaneously improve fuel consumption and launch behaviour. Using a systematic synthesis process, FEV has developed a new generation of dual-clutch transmissions with seven and ten gears, the xDCT family. Through a combination of the features ‘gear generation’ and ‘supported shift’, these concepts set a new benchmark regarding number of gears per mechanical complexity.
- ATR BureauContinental Achieves One Million Speed Sensor Units at Manesar Plant
- ATR BureauIntelligent Mobility 2019 to Explore Integrated Mobility Ecosystem in India
- ATR BureauGoodyear India Unveils Assurance Duraplus 2, Wrangler AT SilentTrac Tyres
- Jaguar Land RoverPropulsion System Of The New Jaguar I-Pace
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality