The ongoing trends of downsizing and downspeeding require new transmission concepts with large ratio spread and number of gears in order to simultaneously improve fuel consumption and launch behaviour. Using a systematic synthesis process, FEV has developed a new generation of dual-clutch transmissions with seven and ten gears, the xDCT family. Through a combination of the features ‘gear generation’ and ‘supported shift’, these concepts set a new benchmark regarding number of gears per mechanical complexity.
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsul: Yamaha YFZ R15 BS VI | Maruti Suzuki Recall & More
- ATR BureauYamaha Introduces BS VI YZF-R15 Version 3.0
- ATR BureauMoRTH Calls for New Materials and Technologies in Road Construction
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month