Presented as a concept study in 2009, ZF Friedrichshafen AG presented a front-transverse automatic transmission ready for volume production at the IAA International Motor Show in 2011. At the global level, it taps new customer segments and can be used for different applications in an efficient way due to its flexible construction kit principle.
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Auto Component Sales Decline | Borgwarner HVH 146
- ATR BureauAuto Component Sales Decline 10 % during April-September 2019 Period
- ATR BureauGreaves Cotton Introduces BS-VI Compliant Single Cylinder Diesel Engine
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month