The OEM Seat has designed and developed a new concept of an in-vehicle Human-Machine Interface (HMI) which features multiple systems, integrated in a single unified interface, and allows for tactile interaction. In cooperation with the Spanish Research and Development Centre in Transport & Energy, Cidaut, a user-centred design (UCD) approach has been applied for the evaluation of the concept’s usability and its re-design according to the user needs.
- ATR BureauVehicle Scrappage Policy to Push Demand for Used CVs
- ATR BureauMaruti Suzuki Invests Rs 154 Cr Towards CSR in FY19
- ATR BureauRatan Tata To Invest In Electric Two-Wheeler Start-Up Tork Motors
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- Anirudh RahejaRedefining Mobility With New Vehicle Concepts