Electromobility can help to reduce the air and noise pollution, which is often very high in Asian megacities. Illustrated with the examples of Shanghai and Singapore, TUM Create and Technische Universität München show appropriate electric vehicles derived conceptually from specific usage and mobility patterns. Here the efficiency and sustainability are highly dependent on the regional conditions with regards to infrastructure, energy, climate and politics. This is demonstrated for a number of Asian cities using the example of one of the derived electric vehicles, Munich serves as a reference for a German city.
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: MG ZS EV Launch | Kia Carnival | TVS Apache 160 & More
- Auto Tech Review BureauForce Motors Reveals T1N Shared Mobility Platform
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Force Motors' T1N Platform | Tata Altroz Launched & More
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Auto Tech Review BureauJK Tyre Launches Treel Sensors To Enable Smart Tyre Technology
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month