Electromobility can help to reduce the air and noise pollution, which is often very high in Asian megacities. Illustrated with the examples of Shanghai and Singapore, TUM Create and Technische Universität München show appropriate electric vehicles derived conceptually from specific usage and mobility patterns. Here the efficiency and sustainability are highly dependent on the regional conditions with regards to infrastructure, energy, climate and politics. This is demonstrated for a number of Asian cities using the example of one of the derived electric vehicles, Munich serves as a reference for a German city.
- ATR BureauHyundai Introduces Clutch-less Manual Transmission on Venue
- ATR BureauBMW Opens Largest Pre-Owned Facility in Bengaluru
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Hyundai Venue iMT | Mercedes Benz Partners Farasis & More
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- Naveen ArulCoronavirus Outbreak Impacts Automotive Industry Across Verticals