Vehicle Stability Control systems have become an important part of modern passenger cars. The development of the next system generation focuses increasingly on the potential of flexible actuators in passenger cars. This article presents a toolchain developed at TU Braunschweig in cooperation with the Dynamic Design Lab (DDL) at Stanford University for further investigation of such systems based on a flexible experimental vehicle.
- ATR BureauHonda CD 110 Dream Launched in BS 6 Compliant Engine
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Kia Seltos Facelift | JK Tyre Texas | TVS Eurogrip & more
- ATR BureauHyundai India Registers 12,583 Sales in May 2020
- ATR BureauGreaves Cotton Introduces BS-VI Compliant Single Cylinder Diesel Engine
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- ATR BureauValeo to Showcase 48V technology at iTEC 2019