Vehicle Stability Control systems have become an important part of modern passenger cars. The development of the next system generation focuses increasingly on the potential of flexible actuators in passenger cars. This article presents a toolchain developed at TU Braunschweig in cooperation with the Dynamic Design Lab (DDL) at Stanford University for further investigation of such systems based on a flexible experimental vehicle.
- ATR BureauGovernment's Announcements Expected to Improve Market Sentiments: Auto Industry
- ATR BureauPioneer India Launches High-End Car Infotainment System
- ATR BureauTata Motors Introduces ‘ZIPTRON’ for Electric Vehicle Segment
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- Anirudh RahejaTata Intra: Engineered for Loads with Looks