Vehicle Stability Control systems have become an important part of modern passenger cars. The development of the next system generation focuses increasingly on the potential of flexible actuators in passenger cars. This article presents a toolchain developed at TU Braunschweig in cooperation with the Dynamic Design Lab (DDL) at Stanford University for further investigation of such systems based on a flexible experimental vehicle.
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross
- Abhijeet SinghMaruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol: First Drive
- Deepangshu Dev SarmahKia Sonet – A Mighty Offering In The Compact SUV Segment
- Suhrid BaruaADAS Will Serve As Catalyst For Improved Vehicle Safety