Meta Motoren- und Energie-Technik, IKA and FKA have jointly developed a new downsized engine concept to reduce CO2 emissions specifically in sub-compact and small cars. The power unit combines a two-cylinder engine running on natural gas and using an innovative piston supercharger with a newly developed, active system to ensure smooth running of the drivetrain. On the vehicle side, the concept is rounded off by optimisation of driving resistances, the integration of a start/stop function and energy recovery.
- ATR BureauKia Motors India Unveils Sonet Compact SUV
- ATR BureauDICV Launches ‘BharatBenz Exchange’ to Enter Used CV Market
- ATR BureauFerrari F8 Tributo Debuts in India
- Abhijeet SinghHonda City: India’s Perfect Family Sedan
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations