Twist beam rear axles are lighter and less expensive than multi-link suspensions but can’t be developed easily. Thus, the University of Siegen developed a new analytical method for concept design, with which stiffness and kinematics of twist beam axles can be evaluated within a few seconds.
- ATR BureauSkoda India Releases Rapid Rider Plus at Rs 7.99 lakh
- ATR BureauVolvo Buses To Supply Australia’s First Electric Buses To PTA
- ATR BureauApollo Tyres Aims For Leadership In Premium Two-Wheeler Segment In India
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range