In the commercial vehicles segment the potentials from combustion engines to reduce consumption are largely exhausted. Further improvements involve high investments and risks on the manufacturer side. IAV is looking at the approach of electrifying auxiliary drives at the 48-V voltage level with a view to activating them on demand in a controlled manner.
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range
- Deepangshu Dev Sarmah2020 Honda City | First Drive Review
- Suhrid BaruaConnecting Technologies Shaping Future Of Mobility