Conclusions on the energy efficiency of mobile machines, based on the conformance to emission limits given by the European guideline 97/68/EG, are rarely possible. Contrary to the consumers of passenger car, buyers of mobile machines mostly have no chance to consider the vehicle fuel consumption for established reference cycles. At RWTH Aachen, a possibility for the efficiency rating and existing potentials to improve the energy efficiency of mobile machines were demonstrated with concrete examples.
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Tata ZConnect App | Hyundai Kona EV Record & More
- ATR BureauHyundai Kona EV Reaches Highest Altitude to Set Guinness World Record
- ATR BureauTata Motors Rolls Out Feature-Rich ZConnect App for Nexon EV
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Auto Tech Review BureauJK Tyre Launches Treel Sensors To Enable Smart Tyre Technology
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month