In a flow sharing system, the highest load pressure of the hydraulic consumers is sensed by a variable pump. This is controlled in such a way that a pump pressure that is higher by a certain differential pressure than the load pressure is available in the pump line. In the revised flow distribution system from Bosch Rexroth, the new control block is combined with an optimised version of the variable pump. This improved system solution offers higher productivity, reduced fuel consumption, improved handling and more control comfort for compact excavators.
- ATR BureauJaguar Land Rover Rolls Out 3S Retailer Facility in Pune
- ATR BureauMaruti Suzuki Recalls 40,618 WagonR Cars On Fuel Hose Issue
- ATR BureauContinental Achieves One Million Speed Sensor Units at Manesar Plant
- Jaguar Land RoverPropulsion System Of The New Jaguar I-Pace
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality