In a flow sharing system, the highest load pressure of the hydraulic consumers is sensed by a variable pump. This is controlled in such a way that a pump pressure that is higher by a certain differential pressure than the load pressure is available in the pump line. In the revised flow distribution system from Bosch Rexroth, the new control block is combined with an optimised version of the variable pump. This improved system solution offers higher productivity, reduced fuel consumption, improved handling and more control comfort for compact excavators.
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: MG ZS EV Launch | Kia Carnival | TVS Apache 160 & More
- Auto Tech Review BureauForce Motors Reveals T1N Shared Mobility Platform
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Force Motors' T1N Platform | Tata Altroz Launched & More
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Auto Tech Review BureauJK Tyre Launches Treel Sensors To Enable Smart Tyre Technology
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month