While introducing the new Mercedes-Benz B-Class, new transmissions were also developed. With the 7G-DCT seven-speed dual clutch transmission and SG6-310 six-speed manual transmission, the key objectives of low CO2 emissions, maximum variability and short design were fulfilled. In comparison to other transmissions on the market, the 7G-DCT uses an oil-cooled multi-plate clutch instead of the dry dual clutch in order to deal with the required torque capacity of 350 Nm. The 7G-DCT replaces the CVT Autotronic.
- ATR BureauJaguar Land Rover Rolls Out 3S Retailer Facility in Pune
- ATR BureauMaruti Suzuki Recalls 40,618 WagonR Cars On Fuel Hose Issue
- ATR BureauContinental Achieves One Million Speed Sensor Units at Manesar Plant
- Jaguar Land RoverPropulsion System Of The New Jaguar I-Pace
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality