While introducing the new Mercedes-Benz B-Class, new transmissions were also developed. With the 7G-DCT seven-speed dual clutch transmission and SG6-310 six-speed manual transmission, the key objectives of low CO2 emissions, maximum variability and short design were fulfilled. In comparison to other transmissions on the market, the 7G-DCT uses an oil-cooled multi-plate clutch instead of the dry dual clutch in order to deal with the required torque capacity of 350 Nm. The 7G-DCT replaces the CVT Autotronic.
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Tata ZConnect App | Hyundai Kona EV Record & More
- ATR BureauHyundai Kona EV Reaches Highest Altitude to Set Guinness World Record
- ATR BureauTata Motors Rolls Out Feature-Rich ZConnect App for Nexon EV
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Auto Tech Review BureauJK Tyre Launches Treel Sensors To Enable Smart Tyre Technology
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month