As a result of the introduction of new directives in more countries, the market of fuel-efficient tyres is activated worldwide. This also includes the tyre energy saving label in Germany. Using nano-technology, computer tomography and material science, Bridgestone developed a tyre compound with three-dimensional nano-hierarchical architecture. Not only the rolling resistance could be reduced by 20 %, but also an answer for the compromise between rolling resistance and wear could be found.
- ATR BureauKia Motors India Offers Glimpse Of Its Compact SUV Concept
- ATR BureauMaruti Suzuki Begins Exports Of S-Presso Mini-SUV
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: MG ZS EV Launch | Kia Carnival | TVS Apache 160 & More
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Auto Tech Review BureauJK Tyre Launches Treel Sensors To Enable Smart Tyre Technology
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month