Freudenberg Sealing Technologies has developed a new gas-lubricated mechanical face ring that uses an aerodynamic structure to generate a cushion of air as the shaft rotates. It is particularly suitable for use as a crankshaft seal and is claimed to cut CO2 emissions by 0.5 g/km and more in the NEDC. The system could go into series production in 2017.
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range
- Deepangshu Dev Sarmah2020 Honda City | First Drive Review
- Suhrid BaruaConnecting Technologies Shaping Future Of Mobility