Freudenberg Sealing Technologies has developed a new gas-lubricated mechanical face ring that uses an aerodynamic structure to generate a cushion of air as the shaft rotates. It is particularly suitable for use as a crankshaft seal and is claimed to cut CO2 emissions by 0.5 g/km and more in the NEDC. The system could go into series production in 2017.
- ATR BureauKia Motors India Unveils Sonet Compact SUV
- ATR BureauDICV Launches ‘BharatBenz Exchange’ to Enter Used CV Market
- ATR BureauFerrari F8 Tributo Debuts in India
- Abhijeet SinghHonda City: India’s Perfect Family Sedan
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations