Lightweight design and the use of lightweight materials are among the most important means of reducing the fuel consumption and emissions of future vehicles. This also applies to ideas that at first sight may seem unconventional, such as the use of composite materials in load-bearing chassis components, which ZF is examining together with project partners.
- ATR BureauBattRE Launches Connected Scooter gps:ie at Rs 64,990
- ATR BureauTriumph Unveils Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Triumph Scrambler Bond Edition | Super Carry S-CNG & More
- ATR BureauGreaves Cotton Introduces BS-VI Compliant Single Cylinder Diesel Engine
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- ATR BureauValeo to Showcase 48V technology at iTEC 2019