Lightweight design and the use of lightweight materials are among the most important means of reducing the fuel consumption and emissions of future vehicles. This also applies to ideas that at first sight may seem unconventional, such as the use of composite materials in load-bearing chassis components, which ZF is examining together with project partners.
- ATR BureauGovernment's Announcements Expected to Improve Market Sentiments: Auto Industry
- ATR BureauPioneer India Launches High-End Car Infotainment System
- ATR BureauTata Motors Introduces ‘ZIPTRON’ for Electric Vehicle Segment
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- Anirudh RahejaTata Intra: Engineered for Loads with Looks