Lightweight design and the use of lightweight materials are among the most important means of reducing the fuel consumption and emissions of future vehicles. This also applies to ideas that at first sight may seem unconventional, such as the use of composite materials in load-bearing chassis components, which ZF is examining together with project partners.
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range
- Abhijeet SinghHonda City: India’s Perfect Family Sedan
- Deepangshu Dev Sarmah2020 Honda City | First Drive Review