Harley-Davidson (HD) created a stir across the global automotive industry when it unveiled the Street 750 and 500, the first motorcycles from the iconic brand in about 12 years. Not only was it an all-new motorcycle, but an all-new powertrain, and more importantly an all-new segment and positioning for the company since it started out from a garage more than 110 years ago. This article highlights the technology behind the new motorcycle and checks if it has the proper Harley-Davidson DNA, and if HD got it’s crowd-sourcing (built on feedback from people) right.
- ATR BureauSkoda India Releases Rapid Rider Plus at Rs 7.99 lakh
- ATR BureauVolvo Buses To Supply Australia’s First Electric Buses To PTA
- ATR BureauApollo Tyres Aims For Leadership In Premium Two-Wheeler Segment In India
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range