The growing demand for electrified vehicles with differing requirements in terms of efficiency, costs and performance is creating a huge variety of possible drive topologies. IAV has introduced in MTZ 9/2016 an end-to-end development process for all-encompassing assessment of this variety. It is used now to define the IAV PowerHybrid concept – a high-performance hybrid transmission for passenger cars which is drafted as a dedicated hybrid transmission (DHT) for a P2 parallel drive.
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range
- Deepangshu Dev Sarmah2020 Honda City | First Drive Review
- Suhrid BaruaConnecting Technologies Shaping Future Of Mobility