Modern passenger cars have more and more active safety systems on board. An advanced simulation methodology is needed to guarantee an optimal occupant protection for every situation. Therefore, Tass International has created a holistic simulation methodology, which integrates these safety systems in models, and investigates the effects on the occupant motions in the interior.
- Suhrid BaruaVariable Intensity Brake Lighting Focussed On Ensuring Higher Road Safety
- ATR BureauGovernment's Announcements Expected to Improve Market Sentiments: Auto Industry
- ATR BureauPioneer India Launches High-End Car Infotainment System
- ATR BureauTata Motors Introduces ‘ZIPTRON’ for Electric Vehicle Segment
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- Anirudh RahejaTata Intra: Engineered for Loads with Looks