Modern passenger cars have more and more active safety systems on board. An advanced simulation methodology is needed to guarantee an optimal occupant protection for every situation. Therefore, Tass International has created a holistic simulation methodology, which integrates these safety systems in models, and investigates the effects on the occupant motions in the interior.
- Suhrid BaruaVariable Intensity Brake Lighting Focussed On Ensuring Higher Road Safety
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range
- Deepangshu Dev Sarmah2020 Honda City | First Drive Review
- Suhrid BaruaConnecting Technologies Shaping Future Of Mobility