Modern passenger cars have more and more active safety systems on board. An advanced simulation methodology is needed to guarantee an optimal occupant protection for every situation. Therefore, Tass International has created a holistic simulation methodology, which integrates these safety systems in models, and investigates the effects on the occupant motions in the interior.
- Suhrid BaruaVariable Intensity Brake Lighting Focussed On Ensuring Higher Road Safety
- ATR BureauMaruti Further Extends Free Service & Warranty Deadlines
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: VW China Investment | Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX | DENSO & more
- ATR BureauKawasaki Launches BS 6 Compliant Ninja 1000SX at Rs 10.79lakh
- ATR BureauGreaves Cotton Introduces BS-VI Compliant Single Cylinder Diesel Engine
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- ATR BureauValeo to Showcase 48V technology at iTEC 2019