Electric vehicles and plugin hybrids need high-voltage drive solutions in order to drive on electricity only. In China, where electric driving is being strongly promoted at the large-scale production level, there is strong pressure to implement this challenging goal in the shortest possible time. Continental has analysed the requirements and, on this basis, developed a complete electric powertrain module with a high power to size ratio. It will go into production in China in 2019.
- Auto Tech ReviewContinental To Showcase Automated Wireless Charging
- Naveen ArulContinental, Baidu Partner For Intelligent Mobility Services
- Naveen ArulNews
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross