It was not long after the Boxer that BMW Motorrad began producing one-cylinder engines. Eighty two years later, in 2007, the BMW G 450 X, an all-terrain bike designed as a competition enduro, represented the latest state of technology in the field of one-cylinder development.
- ATR BureauSkoda India Releases Rapid Rider Plus at Rs 7.99 lakh
- ATR BureauVolvo Buses To Supply Australia’s First Electric Buses To PTA
- ATR BureauApollo Tyres Aims For Leadership In Premium Two-Wheeler Segment In India
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range