Even while at a standstill, motors of electric vehicles are generating high tyre torques leading to an increase in tyre/road noise of up to 10 dB in the near field. To reduce such driving torque-dependent tyre noise, systematic tests were carried out on the acoustically optimised inner drum test rig at Institute of Vehicle System Technology at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.
- ATR BureauJaguar Land Rover Rolls Out 3S Retailer Facility in Pune
- ATR BureauMaruti Suzuki Recalls 40,618 WagonR Cars On Fuel Hose Issue
- ATR BureauContinental Achieves One Million Speed Sensor Units at Manesar Plant
- Jaguar Land RoverPropulsion System Of The New Jaguar I-Pace
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality