Even while at a standstill, motors of electric vehicles are generating high tyre torques leading to an increase in tyre/road noise of up to 10 dB in the near field. To reduce such driving torque-dependent tyre noise, systematic tests were carried out on the acoustically optimised inner drum test rig at Institute of Vehicle System Technology at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Tata ZConnect App | Hyundai Kona EV Record & More
- ATR BureauHyundai Kona EV Reaches Highest Altitude to Set Guinness World Record
- ATR BureauTata Motors Rolls Out Feature-Rich ZConnect App for Nexon EV
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Auto Tech Review BureauJK Tyre Launches Treel Sensors To Enable Smart Tyre Technology
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month