BMW Motorrad is applying ISO standard 26262, Road Vehicles – Functional Safety, to ensure the functional safety of riding functions. This approach has advantages that go beyond simply averting hazards inherent in the system, and therefore represents added value for the product itself and for the company’s safety focused development processes.
- Naveen ArulHigher Occupant Safety With Active Safety Systems
- Naveen ArulTVS SBS May Improve Safety For Scooter Riders
- Anwesh KoleyRenault Duster Base Variant Scores Zero in NCAP Ratings
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross