In its White Paper “Roadmap to a Single European Transport Area”, the European Union is demanding that the number of fatalities in road transport be moved close to zero. In car development, the implementation of active safety measures designed to reduce potential accident severity even before an accident occurs or to prevent accidents happening at all is being driven forward to achieve this goal. An appraisal of the current situation by IAV shows perspectives and limits of such developments.
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: MG ZS EV Launch | Kia Carnival | TVS Apache 160 & More
- Auto Tech Review BureauForce Motors Reveals T1N Shared Mobility Platform
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Force Motors' T1N Platform | Tata Altroz Launched & More
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Auto Tech Review BureauJK Tyre Launches Treel Sensors To Enable Smart Tyre Technology
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month