In its White Paper “Roadmap to a Single European Transport Area”, the European Union is demanding that the number of fatalities in road transport be moved close to zero. In car development, the implementation of active safety measures designed to reduce potential accident severity even before an accident occurs or to prevent accidents happening at all is being driven forward to achieve this goal. An appraisal of the current situation by IAV shows perspectives and limits of such developments.
- ATR BureauJaguar Land Rover Rolls Out 3S Retailer Facility in Pune
- ATR BureauMaruti Suzuki Recalls 40,618 WagonR Cars On Fuel Hose Issue
- ATR BureauContinental Achieves One Million Speed Sensor Units at Manesar Plant
- Jaguar Land RoverPropulsion System Of The New Jaguar I-Pace
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality