Living organisms are capable of efficiently coordinating a large number of paths to transmit information and energy. Vehicles, which are being fitted with ever more assistance systems, must perform comparably. A look into nature at tried and tested mechanisms as well as structures is also worthwhile in terms of robustness and fault tolerance. Prudent redundancy in energy supply, communication and safeguarding of function ensures that the system as a whole remains capable of operating even when there are disruptions. Work on designing future wiring system architectures can take this as a guide. Leoni presents this research approach.
- ATR BureauSkoda India Releases Rapid Rider Plus at Rs 7.99 lakh
- ATR BureauVolvo Buses To Supply Australia’s First Electric Buses To PTA
- ATR BureauApollo Tyres Aims For Leadership In Premium Two-Wheeler Segment In India
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range