The requirement to reduce CO2 emission to a minimum is one of the key performances for future passenger car concepts. Tyre manufacturers can contribute to this aim by creating special low fuel consumption tyres. Continental shows how the rolling resistance of summer and winter tyres can be cut down by around 30 % without disadvantages in other performances. This is done by taller diameter and more narrow running width. A low fuel consumption tyre of the type 195/55 R 20 serves as an example for electric cars, compared to the today’s serial size 205/55 R 16.
- ATR BureauJaguar Land Rover Rolls Out 3S Retailer Facility in Pune
- ATR BureauMaruti Suzuki Recalls 40,618 WagonR Cars On Fuel Hose Issue
- ATR BureauContinental Achieves One Million Speed Sensor Units at Manesar Plant
- Jaguar Land RoverPropulsion System Of The New Jaguar I-Pace
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality