Because of urbanisation, the available space for passenger cars becomes a precious asset in megacities. Individual mobility must be geared newly to this point with one-person vehicles for example. The FZD of Technische Universität Darmstadt analysed and derived a design of the chassis for a MiniMax one-seater, a personal electric vehicle with a variety of wheel movement constellations in longitudinal and lateral direction as well as centre of gravity adjustment of the vehicle. The vehicle adapts situationally to the traffic surroundings and user requirements. A combined adaption of track width and height of centre of gravity comes into notice as the most promising design.
- Naveen ArulElectronic Locking Differential For Better Traction
- Naveen ArulRear Axle System With Multifunctional Variability
- Naveen ArulRobust Magnetosensitive Position Sensor for Demanding Applications
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross