Customers’ growing environmental awareness, shortage of fossil combustibles and new legislation, reducing fuel consumption and emissions, lead more and more to a stronger electrification of the powertrain. Facing up to this trend, Schaeffler’s E-Mobility division, together with development partners, has developed entire electric drive systems in high-voltage and 48 V technology. One of the results is the Schaeffler E-Axle, a modular system for electrical drive axles.
- ATR BureauSkoda India Releases Rapid Rider Plus at Rs 7.99 lakh
- ATR BureauVolvo Buses To Supply Australia’s First Electric Buses To PTA
- ATR BureauApollo Tyres Aims For Leadership In Premium Two-Wheeler Segment In India
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range