Within the MultiKab research project, a multi-material systems suitable for the mass production of complex multi-material, structurally durable commercial vehicle components was developed. The hybridisation approach pursued is a combination of continuous fibre-reinforced thermoplastic composite (organo sheet) with a functionalised fibre-reinforced polyurethane (PUR) outer skin in visual quality.
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range
- Deepangshu Dev Sarmah2020 Honda City | First Drive Review
- Suhrid BaruaConnecting Technologies Shaping Future Of Mobility