More and more automobile manufacturers and suppliers choose model-based development to complement existing code-based development. Today, the required tools are apt for safety-critical application. In this article, Model Engineering Solutions (MES), a company offering appropriate tools, introduces different process actions of applying its “Model Examiner”. Among other features, the tool stands out due to its multi-project capability, a key to applicability in increasingly complex interconnected systems.
- ATR BureauBentley Bentayga Gets New Seats and Increased Rear Legroom
- ATR BureauBGAUSS Unveils B8 and A2 Electric Scooters for India
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Honda WR-V Launched | Toyota Acceleration Suppression & More
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- Naveen ArulCoronavirus Outbreak Impacts Automotive Industry Across Verticals