The technology employed in the windshield head-up display (HUD) is now highly standardised. Continental is currently using this knowledge to prepare the next step in the evolution of the ergonomic human-machine interface: The contact-analog projection of information onto the driver's actual exterior view will provide even better support for driver assistance systems in the future.
- ATR BureauKia Motors India Offers Glimpse Of Its Compact SUV Concept
- ATR BureauMaruti Suzuki Begins Exports Of S-Presso Mini-SUV
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: MG ZS EV Launch | Kia Carnival | TVS Apache 160 & More
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Auto Tech Review BureauJK Tyre Launches Treel Sensors To Enable Smart Tyre Technology
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month