The technology employed in the windshield head-up display (HUD) is now highly standardised. Continental is currently using this knowledge to prepare the next step in the evolution of the ergonomic human-machine interface: The contact-analog projection of information onto the driver's actual exterior view will provide even better support for driver assistance systems in the future.
- ATR BureauJaguar Land Rover Rolls Out 3S Retailer Facility in Pune
- ATR BureauMaruti Suzuki Recalls 40,618 WagonR Cars On Fuel Hose Issue
- ATR BureauContinental Achieves One Million Speed Sensor Units at Manesar Plant
- Jaguar Land RoverPropulsion System Of The New Jaguar I-Pace
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality