Due to accessible numerical programmes, even in small companies, analytical calculation methods are rarely used to develop dynamic systems today. This article presents the study of roll vibration damping of a vehicle within a cooperation between the Ruhr University Bochum and CP autosport. In this thesis, awarded with the Hermann-Appel prize 2013 from IAV, the vibration analysis with the help of analytical method has been applied to expose the deficiency of roll vibration damping of a conventional independent suspension. In addition to the briefly presented mathematical solutions, CP autosport designed a car, in which the deficiency of roll vibration damping was removed by a smart control mechanism. The practical experience with that car confirmed the mathematical results.
- ATR BureauSkoda India Releases Rapid Rider Plus at Rs 7.99 lakh
- ATR BureauVolvo Buses To Supply Australia’s First Electric Buses To PTA
- ATR BureauApollo Tyres Aims For Leadership In Premium Two-Wheeler Segment In India
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range