Transmissions for hybrid powertrains in which the electric motor is integrated as part of the transmission will become increasingly widespread in the future. In order to make use of their functional benefits, however, it is necessary to combine the hybrid and transmission control systems and to integrate them into one electronic control unit. AVL has developed corresponding control architecture and tested it in the vehicle.
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range
- Deepangshu Dev Sarmah2020 Honda City | First Drive Review
- Suhrid BaruaConnecting Technologies Shaping Future Of Mobility