Transmissions for hybrid powertrains in which the electric motor is integrated as part of the transmission will become increasingly widespread in the future. In order to make use of their functional benefits, however, it is necessary to combine the hybrid and transmission control systems and to integrate them into one electronic control unit. AVL has developed corresponding control architecture and tested it in the vehicle.
- ATR BureauRaman Ojha Appointed as New Country Head for Shell Lubricants India
- ATR BureauHyundai Venue Becomes Highest Selling Compact SUV During May-Sept 2019 Period
- ATR BureauLamborghini Launches Huracán EVO Spyder At Rs 4.09 Crore; Opens New Showroom
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- Anirudh RahejaRedefining Mobility With New Vehicle Concepts