Transmissions for hybrid powertrains in which the electric motor is integrated as part of the transmission will become increasingly widespread in the future. In order to make use of their functional benefits, however, it is necessary to combine the hybrid and transmission control systems and to integrate them into one electronic control unit. AVL has developed corresponding control architecture and tested it in the vehicle.
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Tata Elxsi IoT Platform | Suzuki Burgman BS6 Launch & More
- ATR BureauMahindra XUV300 Wins Global NCAP Safer Choice Award
- ATR BureauTata Elxsi Enables Tata Motors' Connected Vehicle Platform With IoT Platform
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month
- Joshua David LutherBuilding Blocks Of Future Mobility
- Joshua David LutherNewer Efficiencies For Environmentally-Friendly Mobility Solutions