The requirements for pedestrian protection of passenger vehicles will be increasing within the next years. The component-based methods, which originate from the work of the EE VC WG 17, are widely used in pedestrian protection testing procedures. The development of the testing procedures described in the following pages by RWTH Aachen University aims at bringing real world scenarios as accurately as possible into the test lab.
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsul: Yamaha YFZ R15 BS VI | Maruti Suzuki Recall & More
- ATR BureauYamaha Introduces BS VI YZF-R15 Version 3.0
- ATR BureauMoRTH Calls for New Materials and Technologies in Road Construction
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month