Developers at IAV used the environment of their indoor lighting and driver assistance facility to evaluate subjective and objective photometric quality criteria for passenger compartment illumination concepts. This enabled them to test various approaches and to develop concepts within a short time and at low cost. These concepts can be used to design interior lighting systems that are suitable for series production.
- ATR BureauSkoda India Releases Rapid Rider Plus at Rs 7.99 lakh
- ATR BureauVolvo Buses To Supply Australia’s First Electric Buses To PTA
- ATR BureauApollo Tyres Aims For Leadership In Premium Two-Wheeler Segment In India
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range