The design of the interior of a car has a decisive influence on quality perception and buying decision of customers. Along with performance and outer design characteristics, the design aspect is an important tool for emotional rating. To achieve a development, which offers a maximum of positively perceived quality, it is necessary to take a closer look on the perception of customers. In this context, safety is an important topic that must be focused. Therefore, a methodology to track, determine and structure the subjective perception of customers is required. In this article, a novel approach developed by the Laboratory for Machine Tools and Production Engineering (RWTH Aachen University) is being presented.
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: MG ZS EV Launch | Kia Carnival | TVS Apache 160 & More
- Auto Tech Review BureauForce Motors Reveals T1N Shared Mobility Platform
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Force Motors' T1N Platform | Tata Altroz Launched & More
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Auto Tech Review BureauJK Tyre Launches Treel Sensors To Enable Smart Tyre Technology
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month