The design of the interior of a car has a decisive influence on quality perception and buying decision of customers. Along with performance and outer design characteristics, the design aspect is an important tool for emotional rating. To achieve a development, which offers a maximum of positively perceived quality, it is necessary to take a closer look on the perception of customers. In this context, safety is an important topic that must be focused. Therefore, a methodology to track, determine and structure the subjective perception of customers is required. In this article, a novel approach developed by the Laboratory for Machine Tools and Production Engineering (RWTH Aachen University) is being presented.
- ATR BureauJaguar Land Rover Rolls Out 3S Retailer Facility in Pune
- ATR BureauMaruti Suzuki Recalls 40,618 WagonR Cars On Fuel Hose Issue
- ATR BureauContinental Achieves One Million Speed Sensor Units at Manesar Plant
- Jaguar Land RoverPropulsion System Of The New Jaguar I-Pace
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality