The advantage of the glare-free high beam is that this can be permanently active, with oncoming and preceding vehicles are deliberately hidden. Since laser are used as additional beam light attempting to exhaust the legally permitted maximum intensity in favour of maximum reach and visibility. Are hidden in the glare-free mode parts of the light distribution, as it has in the illuminated region still higher light intensities and thus the hidden area more scattered light. In combination with the typical laser modules small light exit surfaces of high luminance, this could lead to increased glare and reduced safety. For this reason, the Light Technology Institute (LTI) in Karlsruhe (Germany) was evaluated on behalf of the BMW Group in a fully dynamic volunteer study whether the psychological as well as physiological glare of a laser-based non-glare high beam is actually higher than that of a glare-free high light LED-based on.
- Naveen ArulWheel Brakes For Electric Vehicles – Potentials And Challenges
- Dipl.-Ing. Matthias DiezemannNext Gen Diesel Engine Potential Of Highly Integrated Exhaust Gas Aftertreatment
- Anwesh KoleyCovestro Is Harnessing The Polymer Potential In Cars
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross