Exterior lighting characterises the appearance of modern cars more than almost any other styling element. Headlamps and rear lights convey strong emotions. In order to meet current and future requirements, development processes have to be newly set up. Therefore, Bertrandt integrates its lighting system development activities in its own “Light and Visibility” product development process. The steps from the study phase, the definition phase, the realisation phase and series production are described using a full-LED headlight, presented at IAA fair 2013, as an example.
- ATR BureauSkoda India Releases Rapid Rider Plus at Rs 7.99 lakh
- ATR BureauVolvo Buses To Supply Australia’s First Electric Buses To PTA
- ATR BureauApollo Tyres Aims For Leadership In Premium Two-Wheeler Segment In India
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range